Friday, December 25, 2009

SO... the other day on facebook i posted that i want snow and lots of it..... and i got a blizzard... and i didn't quite make it home from work.... it took me an hour and a half to get ALMOST home... i had to put on my flashers and stop 3 times to bang ice off my windshield wipers b/c they were so icy they wouldn't wipe ANYTHING off my windshield... like, i lit-er-ally could NOT see anything.. so anyways... then i get 2 miles from home... and go to turn on the street and kinda miss b/c the visibility was at like, 10%... ridiculousness... so i got my car stuck.. thought i was gonna have to walk home but my mom and brother came to get me... very slowly... hahha. we tried to push my car out but managed to get it a little further in of course..... ANYWAYS.... despite the craziness i am still LOVING this white Christmas! i really really really wanted a white Christmas for my dad.... very possibly his last Christmas.... but that's not a good thing to talk about... so anyways.....
i got some cool stuff! i got a lava lamp... a singing hamster that sings "i like to move it move it", 5 cds- Paramore "Brand New Eyes", Blindside "a Thought Crushed my Mind", Three Days Grace "one x", Copeland "in motion", and Saosin "In Search Of Solid Ground"... pretty excited about those!!! and i also got The Avesta (holy book for Zoroastrianism) so that will be an interesting read... and then super exciting... my brother got me, my mom, and my dad a Wii and a Wii fit... it told me i am obese. heh.... so anyways, that will be good! i did some hula hooping , stepping, and jogging... good times. i also raced cows. ;)

in other news.... i still hate Dillards... and now i hate them more b/c they didn't close the store even though the whole state of Oklahoma was under a state of emergency and tulsa facing a blizzard ... which i had to (not so successfully) drive through.... i'm supposed to work tomorrow but we'll see about that! psh.... retards. ;) so i'm planning on starting back to school in the summer. i'll have 3 semesters of pre-reqs b/c in my associates of liberal arts degree i pretty much have no science credits at allllll. wasn't planning on going that route. anyways... ... so i should probably apply sometime soon since i haven't done that yet.... such a slacker.

i'll have my credit card completely paid off within a week... this will be the first time it's had a zero balance in like... 4 years... THAT will be exciting. i'm super pumped!

anyways that's about all that's going on with me lately.... nothing too exciting... i'm gonna go listen to my new cds now..... peace out! hope you all had a very merry Christmas!

5 comments:

FHL_Always said...

I'm glad it was a white Christmas also. Kinda sad some people weren't able to travel...but it was still so beautiful and nice to have all the time with my family :)

Kristi Ostler said...

I didn't want the snow. I knew it would be horrible to drive in. I have a 4 wheel drive vehicle, but no one else does. So I was the only person out and about. It made me sad. I also turned into a chouffeur (however it's spelled) for people. I'm ready for it to all go far, far, away.

luke said...

congrats on the credit card! sorry dillard's is dumb. :(

what are you going to study back in school?

Naida Lee said...

well... i have to take 3 semesters of prerequisites b/c in my associates of liberal arts i took ONCE science credit- nutrition. and i went to about 3 classes besides the test days.. so i made a C... so i'll have to retake that also.... but my plan is to start nursing school after those 3 semesters of prereqs... but i'm not opposed to branching off into some other science major. my brother had planned to do pharmacy but decided he liked microbiolgy better so maybe i'll end up changing my mind too... who knows!

luke said...

that's cool. I can totally see you as a nurse.